Take a break from the beach for the day and explore the ocean on a charter sailing yacht. Each trip is private and tailored for your family or group. Choose to take a morning or day sail – soak up the sun, swim, or climb aboard for the premier trip of the day – the Smile N Wave Cruise! We also offer excursions with stops at the beach or Crab Island. We leave from the Destin Harbor and voyage to the Gulf of Mexico where the curious and playful dolphins await.
Join the crew and learn to sail or relax on the deck with cool drinks, music, and wonderful company. Our captain and crew are the best in the business.
Prices for Sunset Sailing may vary. Check with Captain Pam.
- Sail Destin’s emerald green waters
- Licensed and experienced captain at the helm
- Morning, afternoon or sunset charters available
- See dolphins and other marine wildlife
Reservations require credit card number on file but no charge will be processed. Please bring method of payment at time of cruise. We accept cash and credit card (3% credit card processing fee). Gratuity of 20% or more is customary. The Captain will meet at their slip located at 404 Harbor Blvd (go to the docks in the back). Charterer must arrive at least 15 min early to receive safety briefing.
The sailing yacht is available for booking all year round. Departure times vary depending on the type of trip that is booked. Customers may depart as early as 9am. Duration: 2-10 Hrs.
Included in tours
- Safety Equipment
- Sound System
- Experienced Captain
- Refreshments (waters)
- Snacks (upon request)
- Hands on Instruction (optional)
- Our Coolers & Ice
- Water toys
- Gratuities customary 20 percent or more
- Must be at least 18 with a valid ID to book this activity and sign the charter agreement
- Charter agreement will be presented upon arrival
- Charter can accommodate up to 6 passengers ONLY
- Customers may bring IPod or phone for listening music while on the charter
- Our Boat is equipped with restroom facilities
- Restroom facilities also available on the dock before departure
- Glass beverage bottles or containers permitted
- Customers are Recommended to bring beach towels, coolers (food & beverage), sun screen, swim suit, and a cover up should we encounter a rain shower
- Reschedules permitted if the captain determines weather conditions and/or forecast are not suitable for a safe charter
- Captain Pam offers hands on instruction during the trip for no additional charge
- There are several water side restaurants accessible during the trip
- Cancellation Policy Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival time
Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. Charter may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued in the case of unfavorable conditions. No-shows are not eligible for a refund. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it’s outside the 24 hour cancellation period.